On January 20, RA Minister of Nature Protection Aramayis Grigoryan signed an order defining hunting amount in the RA water territory in 2016. It says:
“According to the 2nd point of the 5th Article of the RA Law on “Hunting and hunting recourses” and the 8th point of the 8th Article and on the bases of “d” subpoint of the 12th point of N1 Annex established with “a” subpoint of the 2nd point of N 1237 order of the GoA (August 8, 2002)
1. The following hunting amount is determined in the water territory of the RA for 2015:
1. Crucian up to 100t
2. Carp up to 100t
3. Crayfish up to 3600t
2. The head of Biorecourse Management Agency of the RA Ministry of Nature Protection Staff to be guided by the 1st point of the following order while organizing the procedure of signing contracts about fauna recourse usage.
3.The head of State Environmental Inspectorate of the RA Ministry of Nature Protection Staff
1. to implement supervision over fishing in the RA water territories according to the defined order, if necessary to involve employees of Biorecourse Management Agency of the RA Ministry of Nature Protection Staff.
2. in collaboration with the RA authoritative bodies to intensify the supervision over preventing trout, varicorhinus and coregonus illegal fishing and their trade
4. The supervision over the following order implementation is granted to me.
Minister Aramayis Grigoryan
Mining Inspection Body
Tel:(+374 10) 55 20 62
of the Ministry
Environmental Protection and Mining Inspection Body was defined as a subordinate body to the Government by the RA law on “State administration system bodies” adopted on March 23, 2018, thus citizens may send their calls and applications to the Head of the Inspection Body (Address: Koryun 1, 3750009 Yerevan, tel. (+374 15) 48 48 48).