The delegation headed by Dmitry Medvedev Head of the RF Government is on an official working visit to Armenia invited by RA Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan on April 7. Within the scope of the visit a memorandum was signed between the RA Ministry of Nature Protection and the RF Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
RA Ministry of Nature Protection Aramayis Grigoryan and RFMinistry of Natural Resources and Environment Sergei Donskoi signed a memorandum, the activities of which will be implemented in the following spheres:
· Nomalization of environment impact, standartziation and certification of environment and mineral resource management fields
· Economic regulation and sustainable managemtn of nature protectiom
· Biodiversity preservation and sustainable management
· System development of specialy protected areas and their supervision
· Regulation of usage of cemicals and wastes (excluding radioactive)
· Regeneration of land damaged as a result of mininig
· Organisation and implementation of state environmental supervision
· Environment monitoring
· Dvelopment of technologic and innovation collaboration in environment sector.
The partnership will be directed to expert exchange, training specialists, conferences, bilateral program implementation and participation in international programs directed to emvironment preservation.
A working group will be set to accomplish the thesis of the memorandum which will consist of representatives of the parties and other interested parties of the RA and RF.
Mining Inspection Body
Tel:(+374 10) 55 20 62
of the Ministry
Environmental Protection and Mining Inspection Body was defined as a subordinate body to the Government by the RA law on “State administration system bodies” adopted on March 23, 2018, thus citizens may send their calls and applications to the Head of the Inspection Body (Address: Koryun 1, 3750009 Yerevan, tel. (+374 15) 48 48 48).